Kettlebell Snatches (53/35)
Kettlebell Swings (53/35)
Post time to comments.
Question of the Day
What was your favorite drink as a kid?
Introducing the “10 General Physical Skills.” He or she is as fit as their weakest link on the chart. Grade yourself on strengths and weaknesses of yours!
1. Cardiovascular/Respiratory Endurance: The ability of body systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen
2. Stamina: The ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy
3. Strength: The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply force
4. Flexibility: The ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint
5. Power: The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of units, to apply maximum force in minimum time
6. Speed: The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement
7. Coordination: The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
8. Agility: The ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
9. Balance: The ability to control the placement of the bodies center of gravity in relation to its support base
10. Accuracy: The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.
From Jim Crawly and Bruce Evans of Dynamax