30 Chest to Bar Pull-ups
Rest 4 Minutes
20 Toes to Bar
Rest 4 Minutes
Get to know September Member of the Month, Christina Leach!
1. When and how did you get started with us?
I joined February 2020. My parents had been encouraging me to give CVCF a try since
the first day you all opened your doors. I was tired of the unhealthy lifestyle I had
recently been living and decided I would give it a shot. I’m so glad I listened to my
2. If you could only do one CrossFit movement for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I really like Wall Balls and anything that has the barbell involved!
3. What 3 things would you bring to a deserted island?
Oh man, this is a hard one; I can’t even stay home alone without freaking myself out!
But I would definitely bring my husband. I will need someone that can hunt, cook, and
build me a shelter. I guess I would also bring maybe like a big knife, lol, I don’t know!
And will I have cell phone service? Cause I would bring my cell phone, to call for help!
4. Favorite workout/least favorite workout?
Favorite: Any kind of partner workout!
5. What’s your favorite thing about CV?
The people. I have met some of the best and most encouraging people here at CVCF
since I have joined. I have made some great friends!
6. If you had to pick a TV show to be your life, what show would it be?
Green Acres- You can take the girl out of the city but you can’t take the city out of the
7. What is your spirit animal?
I won’t lie, I took a quiz online to figure out my spirit animal, and it said a dolphin. So a
dolphin is officially my spirit animal!
8. What’s your favorite junk food?
Ice cream. Marble Slab ice cream is my weakness!
9. What superpower would you want to possess?
Invisibility! Sneaky, sneaky!
10. If you wrote a book, what would it be called?
My Life With the Leach Boys, the Twin Tornados!
11. What is your dream vacation?
A trip to Positano, Italy or Santorini, Greece