Teams of 2
3 Calorie Bike
3 Russian Kettlebell Swings (53/35)
3 AbMat Sit-ups
6 Calorie Bike
6 Russian Kettlebell Swings (53/35)
6 AbMat Sit-ups
9 Calorie Bike
9 Russian Kettlebell Swings (53/35)
9 AbMat Sit-ups
Continue to add (3) reps each round
Athletes Switch After Completing Full Rounds
Congratulations to October Member of the Month, Noel Garcia!
1. When and how did you get introduced to Clinch Valley CrossFit?
The first time I heard about Clinch Valley CrossFit was in a Bible study group with Lisa during the opening. Then I continued to see people posting all the awesome and amazing things about it on social media—which lead me to finally come try it out for myself.
2. What is your favorite CrossFit movement?
AbMat Sit-ups – the weighted ones are fun!
3. What kind of books do you like to read? What is your all-time favorite?
I like to read adventure, mystery, romance, thrillers, poetry, history, Christian, biographies… so, pretty much all
kinds!! My favorite book of all time is the Harry Potter series.
4. What is your favorite TV series?
I don’t really have a favorite but I do love Vikings and Gilmore Girls
5. If you could spend an entire day with a famous person, who would it be?
C.S. Lewis. It would be so cool to discuss all the deep things in life with him!
6. What is your favorite restaurant?
Kabuki. They have the best sushi!
7. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
The first thing I would buy for myself would be a personal chef. It would be so great to have someone else plan
and cook healthy meals for my family and keep up with my macros!
8. What song would you choose to sing at karaoke night?
Whitney Houston’s “I Wanna Dance With Somebody”
9. What is your dream vacation destination?
I dream of seeing the world so it is super difficult to pick just one destination but I would start with exploring the volcanoes in Hawaii
10. What does your perfect day look like if money, time, and a job did not matter?
An adventure abroad involving: sightseeing, hiking, an outdoor concert, and dancing!
11. What is your favorite thing about Clinch Valley?
My favorite thing about Clinch Valley CrossFit is that no matter where you are in your fitness journey, when you walk through those garage doors, you are greeted by the best coaches that push you to be better than you ever thought you could be – both physically and mentally! Plus, a family of people that push, love, and encourage you every step of the way.
12. If you could time travel, when and where would you go?
I would love to time travel to Jerusalem when Jesus was still walking the earth as a man. It would be so awesome to be able to physically touch, see, hug, and talk with Jesus!